Table of Contents
Rod Pay-Off Vertical
Paying-off wire is not just reeling wire off a coil in a single strand. It also prepares the wire for further processing in an effective way to maximize plant efficiency.
Two tilting coil holders and overhead steel column with integrated snarl protection system
The coil holders are hydraulically operated and lower to the horizontal position for coil loading. The coil holders then pivot through 90° to a vertical position for pay-off.
- Tilting coil holders with big round drum design
- Wolfram carbide coated sheaves
- Snarl catcher through a limit sensor which automatically stop the line
- Easy adjustments of machine parts for increased user-friendliness.
- Optional: Tilting platforms, extendable center, rotating gathering, coil rotation, Cone, Siemens, Allens Bradley and Lenze.
|5,5 to 12mm
|Max. 5000kg (2x 2500 kg)
|Low to high carbon
|Typical coil size: